Eleven Jones Waldo Attorneys Listed in Chambers USA 2014
Jones Waldo announced today 11 of its attorneys in five practice areas have been listed in the Chambers USA 2014 guide to the nation’s leading lawyers.
The 11 Jones Waldo attorneys and their areas of specialty are:
- Robinson (Rob) M. Alston – Corporate/M&A
- Bruce E. Babcock – Labor & Employment: ERISA
- Tom Berggren – Real Estate
- Paul M. Harman – Real Estate
- Timothy C. Houpt – Litigation: General Commercial
- Lucy B. Jenkins – Energy & Natural Resources
- Michael Patrick O’Brien – Labor & Employment
- Ronald S. Poelman – Corporate/M&A
- Keven M. Rowe – Real Estate
- Glen D. Watkins – Real Estate
- Randon W. Wilson – Corporate/M&A
“Attorneys from Jones Waldo are recognized year after year for their excellence among their peers,” said firm president, Keven M. Rowe. “We are pleased their remarkable work has distinguished them and our firm among the best.”
Chambers & Partners publish leading guides to the legal profession, identifying and ranking the world’s best lawyers and law firms. Since 1999, Chambers USA has been researching the U.S. legal profession independently and objectively, identifying the leading lawyers and law firms in an extensive range of practice areas through interviews with thousands of lawyers and their clients.