Jones Waldo Attorneys Named ‘Leading Lawyers’ in National Listing
Jones Waldo is pleased to announce that 11 of its attorneys in five practice areas have been listed in the Chambers USA 2015 guide to the nation’s leading lawyers.
The 11 Jones Waldo attorneys and their areas of specialty are:
- Robinson M. Alston – Corporate/M&A
- Bruce E. Babcok – Labor & Employment
- Tom Berggren – Real Estate
- Paul M. Harman – Real Estate
- Timothy C. Houpt – Litigation: General Commercial
- Lucy B. Jenkins – Energy & Natural Resources
- Michael Patrick O’Brien – Labor & Employment
- Ronald S. Poelman – Corporate/M&A
- Keven M. Rowe – Real Estate
- Jeffrey Weston Shields – Litigation
- Glen D. Watkins – Real Estate
“Attorneys from Jones Waldo are continually recognized for their excellence and expertise in their fields of practice,” said firm president, Keven M. Rowe. “We are pleased to see their remarkable work receive national recognition and distinguish Jones Waldo as an esteemed firm, ranked amongst the best.”
Chambers & Partners publish leading guides to the legal profession, identifying and ranking the world’s best lawyers and law firms. Since 1999, Chambers USA has been researching the U.S. legal profession independently and objectively, identifying the leading lawyers and law firms in an extensive range of practice areas through interviews with thousands of lawyers and their clients.