13 Jones Waldo Attorneys Listed in Guide to the Nationís Leading Lawyers
Jones Waldo, one of Utah’s most enduring and prestigious law firms, today announced 13 of its attorneys in six practice areas have been listed in the Chambers USA 2012 guide to the nation’s leading lawyers.
The 13 Jones Waldo attorneys and their areas of specialty are:
- Robinson (Rob) M. Alston – Corporate/M&A
- Bruce E. Babcock – Labor & Employment: ERISA
- Tom Berggren – Real Estate
- Lewis M. Francis – Litigation: General Commercial
- Paul M. Harman – Real Estate
- Timothy C. Houpt – Litigation: General Commercial
- Lucy B. Jenkins – Energy & Natural Resources
- Michael Patrick O’Brien – Labor & Employment
- Ron Poelman – Corporate/M&A
- Keven M. Rowe – Real Estate
- Jeffrey Weston Shields – Litigation: General Commercial
- Glen D. Watkins – Real Estate
- Randon W. Wilson – Corporate/M&A
“Whether it’s recognition in the Chambers guide or by another legal industry analyst, it’s gratifying when Jones Waldo and our attorneys are noted for excellence,” said Keven M. Rowe, president of Jones Waldo.
Chambers & Partners publish leading guides to the legal profession, identifying and ranking the world’s best lawyers and law firms. Since 1999, Chambers USA has been researching the U.S. legal profession independently and objectively, identifying the leading lawyers and law firms in an extensive range of practice areas through interviews with thousands of lawyers and their clients.
View the article on utahpulse.com.