Jones Waldo Attorneys Recognized by Chambers USA and Legal 500
Fourteen Jones Waldo attorneys representing six practice areas have been listed in the Chambers USA 2011 guide to the nation’s leading lawyers. In addition, Jones Waldo has been listed in the real estate and construction section of the Legal 500 United States 2011 edition.
The 14 Jones Waldo attorneys in the Chambers guide and their areas of specialty are:
- Robinson (Rob) M. Alston – Corporate/M&A
- Bruce E. Babcock – Labor & Employment: ERISA
- Tom Berggren – Real Estate
- Lewis M. Francis – Litigation: General Commercial
- Paul M. Harman – Real Estate
- Timothy C. Houpt – Litigation: General Commercial
- Lucy B. Jenkins – Energy & Natural Resources
- Michael Patrick O’Brien – Labor & Employment
- Ronald S. Poelman – Corporate/M&A
- Keven M. Rowe – Real Estate
- Jeffrey Weston Shields – Litigation: General Commercial
- Glen D. Watkins – Real Estate
- Randon W. Wilson – Corporate/M&A
The Legal 500 United States included Jones Waldo in the real estate category of its real estate and construction section. One of only 69 firms nationwide to have this ranking, Jones Waldo is the first and only Salt Lake City-based firm to make the list. Jones Waldo’s real estate department is chaired by Tom Berggren.
“Consistent rankings of Jones Waldo and our attorneys by objective industry analysts such as Chambers and Legal 500 are an indication of our commitment to our clients and the law,” said Keven M. Rowe, president of Jones Waldo. “A good reputation can’t be purchased, only earned over many years of service and success.”
Chambers & Partners publish leading guides to the legal profession, identifying and ranking the world’s best lawyers and law firms. Since 1999, Chambers USA has been researching the U.S. legal profession independently and objectively, identifying the leading lawyers and law firms in an extensive range of practice areas through interviews with thousands of lawyers and their clients.
The Legal 500 United States is the guide to the “best of the best” national law firms in the U.S. and the only survey of law firms that focuses on national capabilities. Firms recognized by the annual directory are included based solely on merit and reputation. Editors of the directory interview clients, leading lawyers and other industry leaders to glean information on a firm’s capabilities, technical skills, capacity, reputation and other categories.