Real Estate Finance
Banking and Lending
- Represents clients in commercial finance, complex real estate development and leasing and corporate law.
- Has closed numerous complex asset based, commercial, construction, syndicated and securitized loans for lenders such as Wells Fargo Bank, and for numerous individual and corporate borrowers.
- Negotiates complex land acquisitions, dispositions and leases in many states for national real estate clients.
- Represents retail clients, including Albertson’s and Lowe’s in numerous shopping center developments.
- Assists clients in acquiring commercial, apartment and resort properties with monies raised from individual investors.
- Assists corporate clients in selling and acquiring companies and divisions, including negotiating post-acquisition licensing, services and executive employment contracts.
- Handles business transactions including acquiring radio stations, retail store chains and disposing of software companies and operating divisions (including intellectual, real property and personal property assets).
- Assists companies in their ongoing operations, including intellectual property licensing, governmental regulatory issues, executive employment contracts and other day-to-day legal matters.
University of Utah, S. J. Quinney College of Law, Salt Lake City, Utah, J.D., 1986
- Member, Order of the Coif
- Utah Law Review, 1984-1986
University of Utah, B.S., 1983
Utah State Bar
American Bar Association
International Council of Shopping Centers
National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
President, Board of Directors, University of Utah Alumni Association
Member, Board of Directors, University of Utah Alumni Association (2008-2011)
Member, Board of Trustess, University of Utah
Member, Advisory Board, Kingsbury Hall
Born, Ogden, Utah, 1959
Keven enjoys spending his free time with his wife, two daughters and son. He is an avid runner, golfer and skier.