Member, Board of Directors
- Specializes in commercial litigation, representing plaintiffs and defendants in breach of contract, business tort, real property and other disputes, including in particular the enforcement and collection of claims of secured and unsecured creditors.
- Represents parties in business bankruptcy proceedings and emphasizes creditor representation, having represented many financial institutions and other creditors in bankruptcy cases throughout the Intermountain West.
Law clerk to Judge Aldon Anderson, Chief Judge of the United States District Court for the District of Utah, 1981 - 1982.
University of Utah, S. J. Quinney College of Law, Salt Lake City, J.D., 1981
- Member, Utah Law Review, 1980 – 1981
Yale University, B.A., 1976
Member, Utah State Bar and American Bar Associations
Director, Healing Hands for Haiti
Born Freeport, New York, 1954
- BEST LAWYERS IN AMERICA, BANKRUPTCY AND CREDITORS’ RIGHTS, 2012-2015
- LEXISNEXIS, MARTINDALE-HUBBELL, AV PREEMINENT RATING
- SUPER LAWYERS, 2007, 2009-2012
- UTAH BUSINESS MAGAZINE, LEGAL ELITE, 2007-2015