Real Property Litigation
Clerkship, Honorable Brooke C. Wells, Chief U.S. Magistrate Judge, District of Utah 2012-2016
Associate Attorney, W|LAW, 2011-2012
Post-Graduate Fellowship Carbon County Attorney’s Office, Price, Utah
Law Clerk, U-Haul International, Inc.
Law Clerk, City of Maricopa, Arizona
Legal Extern, Arizona State Senate Rules Committee
Legal Extern, U.S Attorney’s Office, Criminal Division, Phoenix, Arizona
Legal Extern, Hon. David K. Duncan, U.S. Magistrate Judge, Phoenix, Arizona
Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University, J.D., 2009
- Article Editor & Staff Writer, Arizona State Law Journal
- CALI Award for Excellence (highest overall grade): Federal Indian Law I
Westminster College, B.A. Political Studies (History Emphasis), minors in Business and Psychology, 2006 (magna cum laude)
- Awarded Outstanding Student in Political Studies (selected by faculty)
Should States Serve as Laboratories for Mine Safety Regulation? 41 Ariz. St. L.J. 379 (Spring, 2009)
Death Penalty and the Law: A Discussion of the Arizona Supreme Court’s 2007-2008 Decisions, 41 Ariz. St. L.J. 629 (Summer, 2009).
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT:
- Chair, Westminster College Alumni Board
- Chair, Utah State Bar New Lawyer Training Committee
- Alumni Mentor, Westminster College Alumni Mentoring Program
- David K. Watkiss-Sutherland II Inn of Court
- Federal Bar Association, Utah Chapter
- Women Lawyers of Utah
Born in Price, Utah. Raised in East Carbon, Utah.