Brady recognizes that his role as a lawyer is to help his clients achieve the most cost-effective solution to their legal problems. While enjoying a diverse practice, Brady assists clients resolve complex construction, business, contract, and real estate disputes both prior to formal litigation and, when necessary, through successful mediations, arbitrations, and court proceedings.
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2001
- Santa Clara University, B.S., Business, 1998
- Utah State Bar Association: Litigation, Construction, Business Law and Real Property Sections
- Salt Lake County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
AWARDS & RECONGNITION:
- Legal Elite 2012, 2015
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2010
After spending time in Northern California and Chicago, Brady returned to the mountains and his hometown. He enjoys sports and outdoor recreation and spending time with his wife and their two boys.