Commerical Real Estate Law
Municipal and Association Law
Handles a variety of corporate legal issues including transactions, business planning and advisement and contracts
Experience with estate planning
Represented client in issues of land usage and water law
Attorney, Seegmiller Law, St. George (2010-2012)
Attorney, Clarkson, Baker & Beckstrom, St. George, Utah
University of Montana School of Law, Missoula, Montana, J.D., 2008.
- Member, American Bar Association Negotiation Team
- Member, Washington City Council
- Member, Administrative Control Board, Washington County Solid Waste District
- Member, Board for the Community Education Channel Agency (D-TV)
- Member, Flood Control Board, Washington County Flood Control Authority
- Member, Washington City Investments Committee
Born and raised in Washington City, Utah.